2Simple Centre of Excellence programme
2Simple have been making powerful, educational software for 20 years and are now in over 7,000 schools worldwide.
In Australia, over 1,000 schools are currently using 2Simple Software to record observations and teach digital technologies in a cross-curricular way. We are always on the lookout for schools who are embracing digital technologies teaching and we have developed a programme to reward these schools as examples of amazing best-practice.
The 2Simple Centre of Excellence has been developed in partnership with schools in order to give their staff and pupils some great benefits and ensure that friends, colleagues and peers who haven’t used 2Simple Software before, can do so.
To become a 2Simple Centre of Excellence, your school will be able to demonstrate:
- That you embed digital technologies teaching effectively through your curriculum
- Digital Technologies is embraced in every year group
- You have excellent Purple Mash/ Mini Mash or 2Build a Profile usage
- You have a digital leaders’ scheme or plan in place
- You take online-safety seriously
If you are successful your benefits will be:
- A place on our teacher panel
- A logo to host on your school site that shows you are part of this prestigious programme
- Your pupils can sit on the judging panel for competitions
- 25% off you next year’s annual Purple Mash subscription
- Serial mash add-on for 1 year (worth $300)
In return we will ask for:
- 1 hour-long phone call case-study per year
- Up to 2 testimonials per year (under 300 words)
- Teacher Panel feedback
- A visit by 2Simple team to interview, film and observe use in school for marketing / promo videos 1 full school day per year (you will also be able to use this video for your own promotional purposes)
- Host 1 Mash-Meet at your school per year and invite some local, interested schools
If you think your school will qualify as a 2Simple Centre of Excellence school, please fill out the form below and we will be in touch.